|Download||File Size||File Type|
NOTE: All downloads open in a new browser window
Communication Between You and the School
Meeting with Teachers and Other Staff
As a parent or caregiver you are most welcome to talk to any school staff member about your child's progress. The classroom teacher is the person who is most able to provide you with information and he or she will always be prepared to do so – please organise a time to meet with your child’s teacher for any discussion about your child. This will ensure that your conversation is private and free from interruptions.
Each class has a communication system for families such as diaries or communication books. Please make use of these to communicate with your child’s teachers.
Reports and Parent-Teacher Interviews
Reporting to parents and Caregivers is a high priority at Hampstead Primary School. Reporting takes the form of:
• Acquaintance Evening in the first 4 weeks of each year
• Class newsletters at the beginning of every term
• Whole school assemblies hosted by classes showcasing their learning each fortnight
• Parent Teacher Interviews in terms 2 and 3
• Written progress reports at the end of terms 2 and 4
• School newsletters highlighting class and specialist learning programs